At Ultra Aluminium Systems, we adhere to specific standards to be applied when our aluminium systems are installed. These are the following:
Following construction, energy efficient window frames are carefully cleaned and checked. Then, they are completely disassembled (casings and panes) and packaged separately and wrapped in bubble wrap sheets. These well-packaged window frames are transported by our trained staff.
When aluminium systems are installed, the designated crew should bear in mind the following:
- Stainless steel or galvanised screws should be used for installation.
- If a thermal-blocking window frame is installed, the use of a sub-frame is not recommended. If, for any reason, a sub-frame is actually used, installation should be performed on plastic blocks.
- The thermal blocking is arranged so that it does not create thermal bridges with the sub-frame or the marble. For this reason, it is necessary to provide a joint between the casing, the sub-frame and the marble sill. The joints between the casing and the masonry (or sub-frame) are locked and sealed with suitable sealing materials.
- When aluminium thermal insulating systems are involved, particular attention should be paid to the sub-frame and the marble sill, as these parts protect the thermal blocking function.
- After completion of work, the way the window frames work should always be demonstrated.